No products in the cart.
Zazu – Sam The Sleep Trainer – Blue$69.95
or 4 payments of $17.49 with Afterpay
Meet SAM, the new Sleep Trainer from Zazu
SAM is an expert in sleep. He closes his eyes at bedtime and wakes up only when its a reasonably hour to jump out of bed. With a night light and a pile of other functions SAM is top of the range when it comes to sleep trainers. 2-3 day delivery time.
Young children don\’t have a sense of time like we grown ups have, theirs is completely different: ‘Their day starts when they open their eyes in the morning and ends when they are put to bed’! That simple!!
How does he do it?
- TIME TO SLEEP SAM goes to sleep when you put your little one to bed. He will actually close his eyes and will light up his screen blue, meaning ‘It is time to sleep’.
- JUST A LITTLE LONGER To also give them an idea \’how long they need to hang on\’, the 12 stars on the screen will disappear one by one, counting down the 30 remaining minutes.
- OK TO GET UP Of course SAM does it all very quietly, not to wake up your child in case he/she is still sleeping. You do not want to miss out on that possible lie-in right?
What other skills does SAM have?
SAM has 2 wake-up settings:
- At a specific time, for example 7 am in the morning.
- After a set number of minutes, for example wake-up after 120 minutes (afternoon nap).
Alarm SAM has a sound Alarm which can be set (or disabled). The set time can differ from the wake-up time. For example the alarm can be set half an hour after opening of SAM’s eyes.
Nightlight SAM’s nightlight, lit up screen, can stay lit during the entire night, but can also be set on timer (5-15-30 minutes).
SAM’s personal details:
- Operates on AC/DC (included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included)
- Measurements: 20 x 12 x 14 cm
- Diameter LCD screen: 7 cm
- SAM is not a toy
- Tested according to EU regulations
- Age recommendation: 2-2.5 years. Depending on development of child